Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The excitement of... tea strainers

I have actually had a great day, dispite being in wicked pain...

Work went so well today, and I still say it's because it wasn't like we were melting! Wow it's been a hot Summer.
Thanks South Africa for that!

I got to a customer, who has also become such a great friend, and I had mentioned last year how I couldn't find a decent loose tea strainer... and when I walked into their office today, she handed me one.
I am so so chuffed and happy about my little tea gadget!

As much as I love my coffee... with my house so full of different teas that I've accumulated over the last months (for some reason) that's all I can drink this week!
Heading into tea addiction looks pretty good though...


Now... onto some more of 2013.
Whoever you are, where ever you are... I hope you're making your dreams come true!


No comments: