Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Just in that way...

Today, not even coffee is keeping the sleepies at bay. I may have to get something stronger...like a B12 shot.

I'm saturated with some amazing songs today as I fight to stay awake.
My heartfelt selection today:

Monoloog in Stereo - Fokofpolisiekar
I hope you get to meet your hero - Skunk Anansie
Cold Blooded - The Pretty Reckless
Little Lion Man - Mumford and sons
Vermilion pt.2 - Slipknot
Bubbles - Biffy Clyro
Heya (cover) - Matt Weddle
No Handlebars - Flowbots
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
You're gonna go far - The Offspring
What's going on - The Four NonBlondes
You - The Pretty Reckless
I Believed in You - Skunk Anansie
In The Fade - Queens of the Stone Age
Savior - Rise Against
I only Want you - Eagles of Deathmetal
If only for a night - Florence and the Machine
The Space Inbetween - How to Destroy Angels
Ghost Key - Isis
Three legged workhorse - This will destroy You
Breathe me - Sia
Sober - Tool
Soil's Song - Katatonia
Wish You Were here - Incubus
I want you - Danko Jones
A Media Friendly Turn for the Worse - Norma Jean
I'm not in love - Tori Amos
Passive - A Perfect Circle
Breathe Life - Killswitch Engage
Feel Good Inc - The Gorillaz
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden
Through Glass - Stone Sour
Falling from the Sky (day seven) - Norma Jean
Passenger - Deftones ft Maynard James Keenan
The Mark Has been made - NiN
You can't quit me baby - Queens of the stone Age
In The White - Katatonia

......there are just some very special songs on this list. They echo through my car daily, but today I need them like they'll save me.


No comments: