Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A few days later...

Its 2 days after the first official braai in my new little house.

This weekend was just so refreshing!

Meeting new people, seeing people I know. Laughs, drinks, sunshine, hubbly, rain....

The Henley girls bought and brought a whole lot of plants for my garden as their housewarming/birthday gift for me... and I am just swooning still over it. My garden is going to look fantastic!

The dogsmonsters are settling in...even enough to tear up a rubbish bag outside the front door....that I stood picking up at nearly midnight.
It really has been an experience.
Its how its been in most of my places after a move...is that how its been for everyone?

Also...I have found an online community that I hope I'll continue getting comfortable in. Its great knowing there are "others" out there...

...life otherwise is looking pretty good.  I hope everyone's feeling the same :)

No comments: