Monday, January 21, 2013

Just...no

Sigh...

It's an onslaught of reds and hearts and chocolates every time I walk into a store... yup. We're heading to Valentines and the chain stores are psyching their marketing up VERY early for the "occassion"...

But besides that...

Just a quick HAPPY HAPPY! To birthday girl She_Grim. Happy 20th lady!

Then...living in the "small" towns we do, you're always bound to run into someone you know sometime.
And yesterday, someone I haven't seen in about 2 or 3 years, rolled up with his dirtbike at a cafè near my house.
We *had* a mutual friend, which is how we know eachother and of course this mutual friend came up.
He didn't seem at all surprised that I too was no longer friends with this person...but the bitterness that expressed about this person....was sad.

If someone, anyone, is going out and studying/working/bettering themselves....regardless of your current relationship with them, shouldn't you still wish them well? Shouldn't you hope it works out well for those people?

I was so dissappointed by something I have probably done myself too before...in the past.
Its rather sad...and ugly.

There is never any wrong in people having career ambitions...and ambitions to become "better people".

There...that's my chew out to anyone who wishes crap on other peoples lives.
Have more respect for yourself!

Laters. 

No comments: