Monday, December 3, 2012

In a can...

I am really counting down the days till annual shutdown.
I feel like this year has just been so exhausting for everyone... for some exhausting good, and others, exhausting bad...

But all in need of some rest, no doubt.

In between making new stock for my markets, I'm modifying a neon pink wig for this Saturday's market.
I'm going as a faery!
Though... I'm battling to find a dress :( which could be a major glitch to my outfit :(

at least the wings and wig are bought. and Heatherlynn already has her FULL outfit. WHY ME?!

I'm also on the edge of my seat about my SARS issues. Documents were scanned and sent through last night, so I'm waiting... almost with baited breath.... to find out the outcome of their assessment.
Hold thumbs that I don't owe them anything >.<

taken on this day 2 years ago... this is the tree our town sets up every year. PRETTY!



No comments: