Sunday, December 9, 2012

Hey! ...

As much as I have been fond over my little well used notebook... wow does it feel great to work on a bigger and faster machine!
Every time I type it feels like I should sigh in bliss.

I cannot believe... CANNOT believe how fast the progress on my new home is coming on.
The aunts are like boulders right now, just move out the way until they're done or they'll crush you in the wake of their mission.
What started as a 5 point basic list has turned into the massive remodel.
I was only looking for a carport, working light fittings, taps and shower head in the bathroom and... a fenced yard.
I now have a carport, balcony/mini lapa, new bathroom plumbing in the shower, new wiring, and a huge section of yard being fenced.
We're also too scared to mention that the oven doesn't work... just now a new section of work begins on that too.
So... hopefully the work will be pretty much done by this weekend and I'll be moving in before Christmas probably. Could be fun!

I'm counting down the days to annual shutdown at work too.
Things in most industries might have been tough this year, but I can only speak for my industry. And this year has just been awful for us.
I don't know how the people at my work feel, but I could do with a months seperation from our line of work. Sigh

Other things have happened too this year... that we're better off without. Broken hearts, financial stress, work stress, dogs at vets, long days at markets, deception, and just overall horribleness.

I have to, however, mention that... no one could be more thankful than I for:
amazing parents
fantastic and very real friends
puppies who love me so unconditionally
horses and ponies that just make me happy to have them
and having a job!

Now... before I get  too little sleep for the 5th last day of work for 2012, have a great eve humans.

No comments: