Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thankful... satiated...

between "re-watching" all of the old Naruto... I've spent the last 5 days moving into the new house and tomorrow I will officially have the very last bit of anything I own, in a tiny little house, 3km's from here.

And besides that good news? ... getting 2 emails in quick succession, informing me that Heatherlyn and I have received donations to our start up project!
Yup, we're at 4% of target only 2 days into the 90 day target.
88 days left and it'd be GREAT if we could make AT LEAST 50% of target... actually we *have* to make at least 50% of the target in order to get ANY funding.

So... do us a favour and go support our project any way you can, spread the word, like the project, give us R2 (or more) ;)
everything positive will be appreciated and if I know who you are, I'll probably even send you a personal message to thank you. Our 2 backers already have theirs waiting to be read.

... no matter how small the good deed, it should be met with the greatest of wholehearted gratitude.

~ CJ ~

No comments: