Monday, November 19, 2012

Adrenaline... who needs it?

In all the years I've been working... as internal sales, bookkeeper, assistant, database administrator, sales rep... this is the FIRST time EVER I've had my tax unfiled.... 4 days till the deadline... well 3 days, considering it's 10pm.

AHHHHHH!

I really *don't* have that kind of money to pay back to the tax man either, considering how much already gets deducted off of my salary to tax alone every month... REALLY?!

As I had my head  buried in stress in my personal files looking for forms and paperwork, my diligent stepmom has been as the calculator, staring at my tax forms online.
Sigh.
"We can always submit until you get the paperwork, and appeal later."
I've never been stressed about this kind of thing... thanks SARS for the adrenaline rush.

Now... I'd like some coffee, rusks and a stern talking to myself about how little money I'm going to have over the holidays because of how much is already being given out... and I haven't even gotten paid yet.
Sigh

It's ok.
It could be worse.
yes... it defenitely could and I'd rather not imagine HOW.

No comments: