Tuesday, August 21, 2012

To believe... in luck.

Over the last 3 months, and even more so over the last 2 weeks, my friend has become a believer in "luck".
Most of it bad.

And today, is a day I should have called off and spent in bed... mostly because, my awesome HTC Flyer tablet was stolen. Right out of my bag, without me noticing, obviously though, until it was long over.
* sigh *

Then... *snort* John's wallet got stolen.
We are no where near eachother in kilometres today, but how odd!

Oh well. These are just things... things that can at some stage be replaced, I suppose. 
So the dissappointment will be short lived.
Thank goodness.

But other than that!
Though my spelling and grammar, has at times, been downright atrocious... I have this *thing* for correcting people. Until it was recently pointed out to me that I should direct my "grammer and spelling Hitler" skills into something more constructive. Ie. That I could get paid to do.
;)
Not a profession I would have considered, until recently, but one I'm heading into slowly.
Proofreading and copyediting!

This, could be a journey! 

No comments: