Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sunshine bringer onner...

1st day of August...meaning (to me at least) that Spring is a month away.
Gah! I cannot wait.

In the meantime I still get to wrap on just about every scarf I own...sometimes at once.
It's. Also come to my attention that my glove collection is far too few for the long winter...this will be rectified before the next season, no doubt.

I'm at this time, however, itching more to move into my new home.
If any of my friends read this... I'll be listing my "wants" for the upcoming housewarming shinanigans.
Be warned.

Also...if I haven't already broken the horrible news. I've given in to the hipsters and added myself onto Instagram: zoocatty
Add/follow me for a mass of picture adding that will doubtfully enrich your life. At. All.

No comments: