Monday, December 1, 2014

Not a new year's resolution...

I want more positivity... I want to be surrounded in it.
I'm not asking to be blinded to reality by fairy tales... I'm well aware life happens, beyond our control.
But I want more positivity.

When I'm enjoying a really good cup of coffee, dew is glittering over fresh green fields... I don't want someone telling me how they hate daylight and hate grass and hate dew.

When I'm messaging someone to tell them how great they are and I'm thankful to be alive another day... I don't want to hear how they wish the day was over and how tuey "can't wait for the weekend".

Politicians (in and out the country you live) are greedy... with "power" comes that part of feeling invincible,  no matter how much you scourge from the working class.
If you have freedom of religion, work (albeit scarce), education (even if its not free) and drive, walk, talk, dance, laugh and breathe.... remember the loved one that died that doesn't have any of that anymore... or the teen living in a country that forbids you be educated based on your gender (because you apparently CHOSE to be born a girl)...

I want more positivity... more gratitude. I want to be allowed to appreciate what I am blessed with today, right now.
I'm not blind to the world and its harshness... but I want to be more positive..

No comments: