Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Burn the hearth...

After months in a swirl of freelance work, job hunting, crafting and living... alot of things have been learnt and realised.
Alot of good things, more than the disappointments.

Have found an unending list of things daily, that I can be completely grateful for. Things that noone can affect either. Things that I can experience and smile at in complete solitude, yet share with others.

These things have made my heart a little better, and I'm closer to the path I want to walk... we slip and fall  and lose sight of who we want to become and suddenly we're falling blindly. Until we try that little bit harder to stop the tumble.
So here I am.
Thankful that as dark as things have been this year for me, for loved ones, for those close to my heart... we still hold the lantern up.
We're alive and we get to wake up to newness every morning. Maybe a little less in heart and soul than the day before and maybe (hopefully) more than the day before.

I am grateful for these beings whose souls I get to saturate myself in so often in private moments... they rejuvenate all those around them and live through their hardships with such courage and such beauty.  They are inspirational.

No comments: