Tuesday, April 2, 2013

White....

I have had certain bands and albums loaded on my laptops for years...never quite getting around to listening to them.

I may be several years behind, but I have finally reached into my He Is Legend collection.

Wow.

I have been swamped by their "amaze".
Their song China White even brought me to tears on a particularly low "downer" the other day.
But music is just such brilliant therapy and as much as I sobbed...I was relieved from whatever heartache had overtaken me that day.

I continue to be saddened by the line "I don't believe in miracles"... I still hold out a childlike hope for the alternative.

If *you* haven't heard He Is Legend yet.... I urge you, wholeheartedly, to take a leap into their album "I am Hollywood"... Surely your playlist will feel emptied without them.

....I have NEVER been a Bring Me The Horizon fan. Ever.
When I came across their first video off the newly released Sempiternal album (on YouTube no less) I fell inlove first with the video and then with the song... Which I believe, if memory serves me, Shallow Moses?
I may need to stand under correction...

I have realised that as Autumn starts heading to Winter's glare... These "rough" patches are about to come on with a vengeance.
I have my safety belt fastened and my seat in an upright position. Let's do this.

I take on bliss with Opeth's Hope Leaves.

Have a glorious Tuesday and I hope you find your bliss today ;)

No comments: