Friday, September 14, 2012

Windy evening posts...

It's great knowing that Spring is here... the orchard at the stables is starting to get all green and the flowers have fallen off all the trees... soon we'll be picking peaches for breakfast!

But anyway...
the wind has been going crazy since this afternoon, and I can't wait for it to bring rain along with it.
I also cannot wait to get some real sleep this weekend.
I have been on a sleep diet this week... isn't there something about neuro receptors and lack of sleep?
I base this knowledge on Big Bang Theory...
Yes, if I can *just* clock in at least 7 hours tonight... I'll be blissed.

But I have one last cup of coffee to finish before any sleeping happens.
Waste not, want not...

Tomorrow, I'll be tackling some of this lack of space I'm suffering from. Especially since its been concluded that I won't be moving into my new place till probably beginning December.
...yes...that IS two and half months away.
as if the urgency to be free of this claustrophobia wasn't at enough of a peak...
but we'll get there, and it'll all be worth the wait!

*screeeeeeech*

No comments: