Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dysfunction...and functioning

The last few weeks have left me realising that, there'll always be a continuous swirl about you, trying to make things far more complicated than necessary.

Never lose sight of what you want and never allow complications to become greedy monsters of your time...
Whether it be 58 year old suicidal depressives, 20-something pathilogical liars or just car washers that can't seem to get around to washing your car in the queue...

Life needs to be about quality...not quantity.
Being a millionaire will not give you simplicity and abundance...

I do not regret a single lesson I have learned these last few weeks...I will dust off my knees and smile...before taking my next step towards my nearest goal.

My day's soundtrack: Monoloog in Stereo by Fokofpolisiekar.

Get your life ;)

No comments: