Sunday, April 12, 2015

Of course it's difficult...

Something that came up in my Instagram timeline that has planted a light in my soul.
As this year I battle to find footing...still. sometimes you're brought these little flecks.
No one, absolutely not a single human being in existence right now, can live your life for you. Nor can they make you happy or fulfill your purpose.

This little spark I read was about "feeling" and how as humans we exist in this artificial world where we avoid anything that will make us really feel. Lack of human contact, voices, laughing, crying... are we so subconsciously in fear of pain that we'd rather not have anything?
We live our lives on social media...during the most important hours of our daily existence...
Who knows for sure...

I know things need to change... in this little life that is mine. And noone can make that happen.
Only I will beable to see whats missing and only I can open the doors to allow things in.
The journey continues...

So does the job hunt.

No comments: