Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Flow botted...

Cannot even remember when and what my last post was... The disadvantages of not being on a pc/notebook.

But here's today's post:

I have busted my right shoulder somehow, and I'm put to get myself by abusing the injury.
Sigh
Being an "independent woman" is very overrated in these situations...

Funny enough....or not funny. Someone I have "followed" on social sites, went in 2 days ago for MAJOR surgery to her right shoulder.
And a few months back my Ouma had an op on her right shoulder.

It's like sock trolls that steal the left's...we have shoulder gremlins...but only on the right.

Sigh.

Admittedly my shoulder ouchies are no where near surgery bad. Can I get a hallelujah?

....now that my self pitied whine is done.

Recently drove the She Grim and Wezzles out to Sundowners in Alberton for the last stretch of Sunfest.
It was my first time at Sundowners (obviously not the first gig, fest or venue as metalhead).
It was a mixing pot of different ages, scenes, people. All blending at the bars and dispersing to the bonfires in their cliques.
Ah...there is just nothing that compares to mixture of humans at ANY gig though.
The most noteable of the three bands we "watched" was a four piece (I may be wrong by one) band called The Newtown Knife Gang.
If you're around Gauteng, find any gigs these guys may be doing. They'll be worth watching and hearing, promise.

As winter starts coming in...the band gigs get few and far between, but somehow I think I just need to get back out there into a space again.
Hermatising between work and Wonder Struck Inc often makes me disappear from the world for days without me realising how much I'm missing out on.

Also... Life has been thought about.
The quality of it.
Not so much the purpose....for I think that would depress me more than I could live with.

No comments: