Sunday, October 14, 2012

Zen? ...

Well... October may be filled with blossoming trees and green grass and rain...
but it's also been filled with 2 and a half weeks of the worst atmosphere at work.
With impending retrenchments, mine being one of them up for consideration, I find myself with no footing.

I have no idea what to expect in the days coming up, or even after that, and though I've hated not having control in situations I SHOULD have control in... I think I'm going to learn how to "let go" even more as we take the next few steps forward.

It would be nice though to have some warning...

In the MEANTIME... I'm watching anime (finally got all the episodes of History's Strongest Disciple), trying to clean up the mess of craftery that fills my space and of course... spending time with some of the most amazing humans that just fill me with so much happiness.

As I sit here... I just get the feeling that as humans, we're too easily shaken by things that could very well be taken in stride.
Hold onto your goals tightly and don't let anything allow you to waver.

We'll get there... eventually.

No comments: